As practicality is a mainstay of our program, we look for students who have quality hands-on working experience and will actively contribute in our discussion-based classes. You can see further admission requirement details below:
Minimum score of TOEFL IBT 100, IELTS 6.5, or Versant 45
*Native speakers and those who completed a Bachelor/Diploma conducted entirely in English are not required to submit an English test score.
“Why do you wish to apply to the Pre-Master of Business Administration (GLOBIS University) program at GLOBIS Asia Campus?”
(written in English, at least 200 words)
* You will be asked to resubmit your essay if it is less than 200 words.
Under the Private Education Act, GLOBIS, as private education institution (PEI), is required to execute a contract with students before their enrollment. It is important that students read and understand the terms and conditions before signing and committing themselves to the contract. Upon signing the contract, GLOBIS and student have both agreed on the terms and condition stated in the student contract. The sample student contract form and advisory note can be downloaded here.
Student visas are not offered for the Pre-Master of Business Administration program at GLOBIS Asia Campus.
- Admission to GLOBIS Asia Campus does not guarantee admission to GLOBIS University (Japan)
- This is not a master’s program
- The qualification is awarded by GLOBIS Asia Campus (GAC) and not GLOBIS University (Japan)
- Pre-Master students are required to undergo a different screening process when applying to the Online Pre-MBA program and Japanese Pre-MBA program of GLOBIS University (Japan).
- Student IDs or commuter passes will not be issued to Pre-MBA students.
- As a condition of enrollment in the Pre-MBA program, all students are required to comply with the GAC Enrollment Regulations.