As practicality is a mainstay of our program, we look for students who have quality hands-on working experience and will actively contribute in our discussion-based classes. You can see further admission requirement details below:
Minimum score of TOEFL IBT 100, IELTS 6.5, or Versant 45
*Native speakers and those who completed a Bachelor/Diploma conducted entirely in English are not required to submit an English test score.
“Why do you wish to apply to the Pre-Master of Business Administration (GLOBIS University) program at GLOBIS Asia Campus?”
(written in English, at least 200 words)
* You will be asked to resubmit your essay if it is less than 200 words.
Student visas are not offered for the Pre-Master of Business Administration program at GLOBIS Asia Campus.
- Admission to GLOBIS Asia Campus does not guarantee admission to GLOBIS University (Japan)
- This is not a master’s program
- The qualification is awarded by GLOBIS Asia Campus (GAC) and not GLOBIS University (Japan)
- Pre-Master students are required to undergo a different screening process when applying to the Online Pre-MBA program and Japanese Pre-MBA program of GLOBIS University (Japan).
- Student IDs or commuter passes will not be issued to Pre-MBA students.
- As a condition of enrollment in the Pre-MBA program, all students are required to comply with the GAC Enrollment Regulations.