April Term, 2021
On campus course
Critical Thinking is the ability to process a high level of complex information, analyze it to identify problems and quickly find appropriate solutions. It also involves effective and persuasive communication to stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes. More Details are available here.
July Term, 2021
Accounting is a minimal requirement for business managers. The objective of this course is to provide students with fundamental knowledge and understanding of financial and managerial accounting, as well as the ability to make decisions based on accounting data. More Details are available here.
How to Apply
The deadline to apply for the Pre-Master of Business Administration (GLOBIS University) program is 1 week before the beginning of each course. You can see further admission requirement details here.
Fees and Scholarships
1. Enrollment Fee
- S$299.00 *Only for the 1st term (incl. tax)
2. Course Fee
- S$1,669.00 per course (incl. tax)
GLOBIS Safety Measures
As the safety of our students is our top priority, we will be implementing safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 for all courses. See more details below.
- Wear a mask at all times and keep an appropriate social distance.
- Use of SafeEntry at entrances to campus.
- Temperature and symptom screening at entrances.
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene regime.
- As a best practice, GLOBIS Asia Campus should remind students to exercise social responsibility and stay away if a family member living in the same household as a student is unwell.